Friday, September 10, 2010

Love is waiting by Brooke Fraser

Waiting..so hard..:-( Waiting is something in my life that sometimes I got pissed off and all throughout I've been struggling with it..Truly there is struggle in
waiting..one of the most difficult thing to do in life..:-(

You would really got pissed off kapag ang bagal ng service crew kumilos every time you'll take ur order tpos gutom na gutom ka na then tatanungin ka pa if willing to wait for about 10-15 minutes ohh..I want the crispyliscious chicken but it's not available at the moment :-( aww..

The way I reacted seems losing all my patience..but I want the chicken to be cooked well done and so I have to wait khit gutom nko :-(

Waiting develop patience,it develop perseverance and humility in life, it gives us hope that comes from  God, looking forward and believing that this is going to be great, fulfilling and satisfying in my stomach if I'll wait for that single chicken to be cooked :-) I have to sacrifice a couple of minutes at least nde sia bloody kapag kinain at masarap pa..:-)
The same thing goes in our life; sometimes God will test us how far we'll go in waiting to get that best thing we deserve. God knows what’s best for us and so He wants us to have patience because at the right time, at the right place with the right purpose He will give the desires of our heart. At nde ntin pagsisisihan yun kc un ang best para satin :-) We need to sacrifice our own desire khit sobrang hirap but after all mssbi nlng ntin na “Thank You Lord..eto pla ang resulta ng paghhintay ko..thank you po at tinuruan nio akong maghintay..” God loves us so much that’s why He wants the best for us pero we need to wait..and while we are waiting, Seek first His kingdom and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt. 6:33 because everything is perfect in His time :-)

This song was so great..I love it..I love the way Brooke encourage us to wait for the right one in our life..:-)
To the Man God has destined me in the future.. a commitment I want to honor and acknowledge.. " I want you to have my Best that is why I will wait" :-) 

In the autumn on the ground, between the traffic and the ordinary sounds
I am thinking signs and seasons while a north wind blows through
I watch as lovers pass me by
Walking stories - whos and hows and whys
Musing lazily on love
Pondering you
I'll give it time, give it space and be still for a spell
When it's time to walk that way, we wanna walk it well

I'll be waiting for you baby
I'll be holding back the darkest night
Love is waiting til we're ready, til it's right
Love is waiting

It's my caution not the cold
there's no other hand that I would rather hold
the climate changes, i'm singing for the strangers, about you

don’t keep time, slow the pace
Honey hold on if you can
the bets are getting surer now that you're my man

I'll be waiting for you baby
I'll be holding back the darkest night
Love is waiting til we're ready, til it's right
Love is waiting

I could write a million songs about the way you say my name
I could live a lifetime with you and then do it all again
and like I can't force the sun to rise or hasten summer's start,
neither should I rush my way into your heart

No comments: