Monday, May 13, 2013

Miracle Working God


God You are so amazing!:-) You continue to amazed me that I can't even imagine how deep, how wide, how big, Your love and Your grace is! It just overwhelmed me and can't contain with Your overflowing greatness and faithfulness. 

A testimony of a miracle working God. I just wanna share it because it is worth sharing for and He deserves to be glorified!:-)

Two weeks ago, I've been to an event that really awakens me and I should say, an enlightenment also of God's magnificent power. It's an outreach activity for children in the province of Cebu in the Philippines. An eye opener also because I've learned a lot on that trip. Well it's a separate blog post though there's a million of things that I can shared of regarding that event!:-) But this post will focus on 'after the event'.

So after the event my spirit was so filled with, satisfied and overwhelmed, and I'm amazed of the strength that God is giving me, it's really by His grace that I can do all these things. But of course, I knew that my flesh, still, has a limitations, and it gets weak after that, maybe because of the tiredness and non-stop functioning of my body, do this and do that. Work, the next two working days and household chores on weekends. (do my laundry, cleaning my room etc.) whew!:-) I got cough and cold after the event.

And then Saturday eve came, I went to a fellowship with my sisters, I was tired then but I still pursue because I wanted to share so many things with them about the event. So afterwards we go on swimming but I can feel the pain at my back, and I knew it because I've experience it before. It is really my lungs that gets weak, on the left side of it. After half an hour, I coughed and spit on the floor outside the pool and I saw the blood on my sputum. I did it again in a lighter side where there is light and it's real there is. I cough many times and confirmed that there is blood in my sputum. I called my friend in a comfort room and she saw it in her very own eyes, more blood than sputum. I got scared! feared and worried! My friend prayed for me immediately. Three of them knew it and they prayed for me! 

I admit, I felt some fears, so many lies came up to my mind, I felt so worried of myself, my family and my future. So many 'what ifs'. But God is soo Good that I have these friends that really shared with me that nothing to be worried of. We started praying and praying even the next day, I received a lot of encouragements from them and all of a sudden amazing! my fear has gone!:-) and that's what prayers can do.

I was enlightened by the truth that God do really Heals! He is my Healer and He proves it many times in the bible. God is not a God of punishment, just because I didn't take care of myself or abuse myself that's why He gave that sickness! NO! sickness is not from God it is from the enemy. Jesus Christ has done it 2000 years ago, took away all our sins, pains, sickness because He loves us so much that no matter who we are, He still embraced us simply because He is God and not because of who we are or what we did. God never condemns and He wants me to be healed and so I should forgive myself and not so be hardened of it. God should be the one that is magnified and not my faults. It's a renewing of my mind that I should keep my eyes more on God's healing power rather than blaming myself. Whatever I do no matter how hard I try to understand the situation I won't because I focus more on Me Myself and I. I was so blinded that I forgot to see the other side, that awaits me of an Amazing Grace where you can rest upon with!:-) He is so gentle and the loving-kindness brings peace into my heart. Yes I was really enlightened that day, Sunday!:-) and I told God that Lord no-matter what, I will still continue to serve you because I knew that you deserved my service even at the cost of this.

Wow amazing! it is so comforting, peace was all over me, I never get worried and continue to focus my mind on God's healing power!:-) I prayed a lot and my friends prayed a lot for me. Then Monday came, again I was really overwhelmed, I didn't take any medicine yet, I woke up in the morning and my pain at my back/lungs was all gone. I was really amazed! That very moment I knew that I am healed! I shared it with them.

But then, though I am healed, I continue to do a checkup because I want it to be a testimony to all. I went to a doctor Monday night and the doctor asked me to have some x-ray so we can make sure of it. I did x-ray on Tuesday accompanied by my good friend in the office (I'm so blessed of her too!). I don't have any fears already, I continue to do the things I used to do, of course for the Glory of God. And finally yesterday(a week after), I got the result from my doctor. Before I enter the room and talked to him, I prayed and claimed the healing and no single lie from the enemy I entertained!:-) 

As the doctor told me, he was also amazed that he can't resist to thank and praise God!:-) wow amazing God!:-) The result was normal, he confirmed to me that I didn't have any sickness, I am healthy and my weight never lost!:-)

Amazing Grace!:-) I thank God for all these things and to my friends who prayed for me, support me and accompanied me!:-) Truly if we seek first His kingdom, all these things will be given unto us. Our labor in God would not be in vain. If we do things for Him surely He will never leaves us nor forsake us.

"your faith has healed you." - Mark 10:52
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:33
"He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." - Matthew 10:39


I may be weak, but
Your Spirit's strong in me.
My flesh may fail, but
My God You never will. - Song - Give me Faith

No comments: