Thursday, January 1, 2015

'Steady Heart'


Time flies so fast. 2014 has just ended with flying colors. Well I thank God for this time, was able to start this year to update my blog. Been so busy for the past few months with so many things. But I knew that God keeps on reminding me of this post. 

2014 was really a year of God's favor for me, so many opportunities, blessings and provisions. Yes there are some ups and down, hardships and perseverance but God never fails in fulfilling His promises. I couldn't ask for more, God knows the desires of my heart even before I spoke it! 

That's why trusting HIM really gives me security. Well other than the favors, the latter part of last year was a season of waiting as well. Ending the year 2014 with a message from the LORD a 'STEADY HEART'.

At first I don't know what He really meant with that..but would have to admit that I really struggle with it. At times you have this feeling of uncertainties, what lies ahead, how to start, what to do next..etc. Need a divine wisdom! But Jesus holds our future! All things are bind through Him and for Him. He knows what's best for me. Though I've been through a lot of struggles last year, but Jesus is more than enough! and I always go back to Him realizing that He is all I need, seeking Him and pray. It gives me a clearer vision of His plans for me. I have my own plans but I trust His plan more than mine. 

And so when He meant of a STEADY HEART, He is asking me to trust Him more, wait on HIS timing, be STILL and quiet my soul then wisdom follows. Amazing! God is so alive. I would always be secured in Him, finishing 2014 strong and facing 2015 with full of excitement. Yey! thank you Jesus! 

Below are the words from God I have received while I'm on this season.

"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me." - John 14:1

"God has something better for you. You just have to wait."

"Steady heart that keeps on going
 Steady love that keeps on holding
 Lead me on"

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: