Saturday, June 25, 2011

‘He is Able’


I don't know why but there are times that I felt so uncertain. Giants of fears and worries ruled over me. I might think it’s too impossible too hard and too expensive. I always focus on the negative side without really trying at first. And I know that it is one thing that God wants to develop in me. Most of my leaders prayed for me in that area because that's one of my weaknesses they knew. They believe in me but I don’t believe on myself because for me, I am only fooling myself, even though I can't but I still tried it harder :-(
But at the back of my mind I knew that Jesus Christ is hurting inside because I'm overlooking His power to do great things in me. I am setting aside His ability to do mighty things in my life. When Moses first refuses to God, he knew he was unable but God showed His Glory to him that no one can hinder to His power. Once He set His plan for you, it doesn't matter if you can do it or not but what matters most is God is ABLE. And until you box yourself into the four corners of the room, you will never experience His power.
And so Lord forgives me for my doubts, help me overcome my unbelief and take control of my life. You are bigger than my worries, Your plans are brighter than my plans and You are more powerful than my enemies. I wanted to have a prayer like the prayer of Jabez. I want to have more and more of you Lord, extending my territories because I knew that I am destined for Greatness :-)
At the end of the day, so many puzzles we want to resolve on our own and no matter how hard we try to fall them into places, we were unable because there’s a missing piece that we forgot and overlooked, and that is ‘He is Able’.
Thank You Jesus because You are able. ‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me’ -Philippians 4:13

No comments: