Saturday, June 25, 2011

A New Beginning


A formless spirit engraved into the existence by the hands of an enormous Creator. My worthless existence has been ended and found a new beginning like that of a newborn child began to crystallize evermore each day as I come to know HIM and embraced more of myself. I've been shaped by love and compassion, trials and suffering, the good and the bad, the twists and turn of this endless quest to a blessed morning of blissful moments. An advocate of stillness and goodwill, a friend of this wonderful creation and passionately loved to play the beat of my heart. As I grow more of myself, I learned to appreciate little things, value people around me and thinking what I do have each day makes me felt privileged and blessed every day. Life is all about HIM and being in HIM rescues me from the life I ought to would make me happy. Open your horizons, aim high, go beyond the impossibilities, and break your old-self-build prison wall through the words of Him as you live each day for His Glory. In the end, you’ll come up a realization that Life is more than just a living.

No comments: